Customer Experience deliverables separate from traditional ROI
- Clarity and alignment of your desired Culture and Core Values
- A unified front of HOW you want to be known to your customers
- Your Mission and Vision statement refined into a “Tellable Story” to make the CX meaningful to employees and customers
- Agreement within leadership of what “CX Success” looks like
- Customer Journey Mapping – Understanding what customers are currently ACTUALLY experiencing with your company, not what you HOPE you are delivering
- Establishing project roadmap and timeline – This should be taken directly from your customer journey map.
- Employee Experience Mapping = Better working environment, increased productivity, reduced employee churn, higher employee engagement.