Core Values Build the Company Culture into the Customer Experience
- Core values serve as the guiding light for how everyone in your company interacts, communicates and works with each other, external customers, and the community.
- Core values should be unique to your company.
- Core values provide the framework to help guide many business decisions.
- Use phrases or sentences as core values to convey the meaning.
- Core values MUST be exemplified at the leadership level.
- Core values should be evident in practice.
- Core values help with recruiting and hiring decisions.
- Core values should serve as foundation and guidance, not limitations.
- Core values should be a focus during all performance reviews.
- Core values should be reviewed with relevant stories regularly.
- Display the Core Values throughout the Customer Experience.
- Consistency. Consistency. Consistency.